I haven't slept well the last couple of nights. I checked and apparently insomnia can be a symptom of Clomid. I wonder if that's it? I'm working from home tomorrow so at least I do not have to get up early.
To pass the time I have been searching people on Facebook to see what they are up to. I haven't requested a lot of friends and I've ignored more than a few requests. I prefer to lurk.
Through the years I've had 4 or 5 "best friends". I've kept casually in contact with them. Its strange for me to lurk around and see the same old cliques hanging out together. Like when I see pictures of a baby shower and it is a flashback from High School with all the same people. Maybe if I hadn't moved to Toronto I'd still be hanging around the same friends? Honestly, I doubt it.
Anyway.. we'll see what happens on Friday night when I visit my parents. I'm stopping by my friends birthday party and I know there will be a few faces I recognize. Maybe this is my opportunity to reconnect with High School friends.... or not!
Oh, and have I mentioned my other little hobby while not sleeping??
MESSING UP MY BLOG TEMPLATE.
I can't seem to get the Pyzam layouts to work and my HTML skills belong in 1998. I'm pretty useless here.
love the new background! looks good to me!! :)
ReplyDeletelol thanks! I must have switched it back and forth over a dozen times before picking this one!
ReplyDelete