I have my Ovidrel in hand and I wish they had told me to use it today. By the sounds of it they are going to trigger me tomorrow. I'm certain I'm close to surging on my own so I'm hoping that will show in my b/w tomorrow and I'll trigger just to ensure both follies pop. I have a 1.9 follicle on the left and right. Twins, baby, twins! That would be too funny after all these months of stress that I'd get pregnant with twins. I think we'd be done and I'd be OK with that!
D is sick and I'm starting to feel like I'm coming down with something too. I hope I get it ASAP if I'm going to. I don't want a bug to interfere with NYC.
In other topics, Christmas Shopping - I'm now officially done.
I had to buy my brother a couple of "fun" things to add to his gift. I bought him Guitar Hero for Nintendo DS after giving up on Lego since it is so expensive. I also got him a Crayola Star Wars colour explosion kit and the book Guitar Heaven which tells you about different guitars and who has made them famous. I already had a couple of shirts and a Star Wars reference guide.
I bought D a few things as well but I'm not going to post that on here because she may be reading!! Of course we're not supposed to be buying presents but I'm ignoring that!
No comments:
Post a Comment