I'm back from my Sonohystogram and it went well. I've had one before so I knew what to expect. It did hurt a bit more this time but I think that may be because it was my Doctor performing the procedure and I think she's a bit rough inserting the catheter. I only say this because of the 9 IUI's I've had only 1 has hurt and it was the one my own RE performed. Go figure.
Anyway... I feel like I'm being very productive this cycle and I can't wait until Friday to see how many follicles I have. We've rented a car this weekend because chances are I'll be at the clinic Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning. My RE has been good with the last couple of cycles and has given me a bit of a break however she used to have me in every single cycle day past 10 to monitor. We're also helping our friend move into her new condo and I'm going to visit my parents. I could have taken the TTC to my friends but it involved a cross city subway and a bus. I also could have taken a bus to see my family but although I love public transportation I hate riding the bus!! I define public tranist as a Streetcar, Subway or Train. One day I should write about the time I took a RETURN bus to Florida (36 hours each way).
I'm going to go take a nap. I'm really feeling the gravol and motrin. I can barely keep my eyes open!
No comments:
Post a Comment