Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Less than 5

I called in for my results this morning.

Less than 5.

Negative.... tears... and I'm at work.

I guess I thought that because AF hadn't arrived I still had a chance. Normally AF confirms the truth and pretty much on schedule. One other time I was late too.
I feel awful. I'm so disapointed this try didn't work. I had 2 perfect follicles that both released. What is wrong with me?
I e-mailed to find out my donor's availability but I haven't heard back yet. I can't even imagine being on donor #5. I hope I can still buy more.

4 comments:

  1. crap, crap, crap. im so sorry.

    {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. :(

    This just sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry... this is completely unfair and wrong. I know nothing can be said that will help right now, but our thoughts are with you.

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete