Saturday, December 6, 2008

I took the Pill....

And I liked it...
I lie. I didn't like it. I've be fretting over it since August but that damn pill is in my tummy and better be making baby magic!
My results for CD10 were vague and the nurse spent most of her voice recorded update making the point that I switched donors. She said something about my follicles being 1.0 cm but didn't say how many or where. This would be normal for me since I would start going into the clinic on CD12 and see a follicle at about 1.2 cm. Of course, that is "normal" when I wasn't taking clomid. I swear that stuff does not work for me!
Anyway.. she made this huge deal that the donor I'm using is different than the one in July and repeated the donor number 3 or 4 times. She also told me about 5 times that I had to resign my donor consent form because "I had switched donors". I'm going to be a big girl and go in and sign the consent form and I'm not going to make any comments towards their inconsistent policies. The petty side of me would LOVE to point out that this is my 4th donor and the first time they've asked me to re-sign my donor consent form.

Oh well. I'm on Metformin now and I'm going to get pregnant this time with the donor I really like and I'm going to tell them to stuff it..... and I'll never go back. hehe

2 comments:

  1. doctors and their donor forms are ridiculous.

    love the new donor ~ he's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! One thing I learned quickly was to always take it with food.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete