I had my first IUI this morning at 11:30 am. I liked the doctor who performed it because she was extremely gentle.
My LH was still on the low side, only 45. Normally I'm much higher for the first IUI. Needless to say I do not regret having the second vial for tomorrow - at all. Two insemination's is a really hard habit to break.
We are hemorrhaging money right now. Just today I spent $100 on the Ovidrel shot and $144 on Progesterone. Add to that another $150 to reactivate my cellphone and pay my past due bill. I forgot that I had a pre-auth payment plan so when I lost my wallet back in October I didn't give them my new Visa number. I actually thought the payment was coming out of my debit account but everything is so automated I missed it.
I hope someone gives us money for Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment