Donor #1 - D's #1 choice, my #2 choice. Purchased 8 vials in July 2007. Used for Try #1-#4. Sold back 3 unused vials when told this donor was becoming extinct. I've been in contact with a mom who used this donor and she has indicated he is no longer available in the US however he is still listed as available in Canada. I do not regret selling him back.Note: This is a deceiving baby picture. He actually had brown hair and hazel eyes as an adult.
Donor #2 - My #1 choice, D's #2 choice. Purchased 2 vials in March 2008. Used for try #5. I really liked this donor but his count and motility was much lower than Donor #1. We also were starting to feel guilty about not using an Open ID donor (thanks Oprah) and decided that if this try was a BFN we'd switch to our Open ID selection, Donor #3.
Donor #3 - 3rd choice. 2 vials purchased June 2008. Used for Try#6 - Chemical pregnancy/False Positive. We attempted to buy more for Try #7 however he is completely sold out. Not a surprise considering Fairfax has an extremely limited selection of Open ID donors. My feelings on this donor are mixed. I felt I had to try him. Ironically he may be the one that had worked.FX for Lucky #7 - Donor #4

He's not choice #4. He's a new chapter in our Journey and our #1 choice in that journey. We both feel he meets our criteria better than the other 3 donors combined. He is left Handed (like D) and has detached earlobes (like D) and has the right hair colour and complexion (like D). Its funny that something as small as detached earlobes would ever be something to consider as criteria in selecting a donor but since I have attached earlobes D felt strongly our donor should have detached.
I really hope he is the one!!
Ha! A couple of those are familiar to us... we didn't use them but we have their profiles. Let me know if, in the future, you are checking out Xyte.x profiles. Instead of paying, first see if I have the long profile and I'd be happy to share with you!
ReplyDeleteNot that you will need it. I mean, he's obviously the one!
Thanks! I have everything crossed that he's the one! I have some profiles up for grabs too if anyone wants them.
ReplyDelete