Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Results
I'm not surging. My LH was only 4 today and my lead follicle is 1.9 cm. It drives me nuts when the u/s techs make comments because I'm a worrier. The one piece of advice that really irks me is when people tell me to "relax" and let it happen. Anyone going through this knows there is nothing relaxing about ttc using a fertility clinic. That said my 4 month TTC vacation has rejuvinated me and I am taking things more in stride. When I went to speak with my RE's receptionist to ask about the trigger shot I did not freak out. When she told me to speak to the cycle monitoring nurse I decided to leave. I left because I knew that seeing the nurse wouldn't get me anywhere and it wasn't wort the stress. Well lo and behold guess what the nurse instructed me over voice mail this afternoon? She told me to pick up my Ovidrel tomorrow so that I have it for when I'm instructed to use it. This is pretty much proof that they are NOT on top of things. My questioning this morning clearly woke someone up because Ovidrel has been on my protocol for 3 cycles and this is the first time I've been given any instructions. I told D that if this is another BFN we really need to go to a different clinic. I know it's going to be a pain to transfer my file and start over again but the place I'm at is a lost cause. Needless to say I will not be sending them a baby picture to put up as a success story. A poopy diaper, maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They make comments but follicles can get much larger than that. The surge is what is important. Don't let them worry you.
ReplyDeleteMaybe you should just try swapping docs like I mentioned before. Our experience was always good with the doctor and the nurse.
I do want to swap to your doctor and I've been plotting my escape. I love that it is a different nurse as well. I'm comfortable with the b/w and u/s so it would be nice to stay with the clinic.
ReplyDelete