Thursday, December 11, 2008

More bitching

I'm really upset that my IUI is not tomorrow. I don't understand the point of the trigger if they're going to wait for my LH surge anyway? If I ovulate before Saturday I'm going to be really pissed off because this was a perfect try. Two great follicles!! Ugh.
THIS is the reason that I wanted to use a known donor. It's the only way you can have access to sperm outside of a fertility clinic in Canada and the only way to have any control over the process.

2 comments:

  1. J - I am so sorry about this - I wish I knew something reassuring to tell you. The only thing I know is to trust your instincts and keep sticking to your agenda.
    I never did anything but clomid - no monitoring and am moving straight to IVF because my numbers are so bad - so I have no wisdom, but I am sending you good vibes and hoping the timing works out. Those follies sound just perfect for twins!
    take care!
    TG:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you have any say in all of this? We are utterly at the mercy of our fertility clinics up here. I envy the ladies to the south (for once) who can have frozen goods shipped to their homes. I wonder why the law is different here - what's the fear? That lesbians are going to start inseminating one another or something crazy like that? :)

    I hope the timing is right and this all works out for you. Try number eight right? I'm imagining a group of us getting positives this month. I'm going to post about that today I think.

    ReplyDelete