Why won't they let me trigger?????
I just got my results and my LH is 6, Estrogen 1452, follicles 2.0 Right, 2.0 Left.
WTH!!! Tomorrow is my 6th day in a row at the clinic and I'm exhausted.
Am I missing something or isn't the point of the Ovidrel trigger to induce ovulation in the absence of an LH surge? My follicles are 2.0 cm!! What's the problem?
I am so annoyed.
Also, my LH is known to skyrocket out of nowhere. LH 6 is a jump from LH4. That is an indication it is starting to rise.
Once again... for crying out loud!!!
Normally a surge is above 10, I believe, which means you're not there yet. I do think they use the trigger when ready but I don't think a day will make you not ready to use the shot or surge on your own because 2.0 cm is still okay to not surge yet. You won't surge on your own and miss your opportunity by waiting another day because your LH still has to climb up to 10 so those follicles aren't going anywhere. I've heard of people ovulating with 2.4 cm follicles. I'm sure they know what they're doing.
ReplyDeleteI thought that too about the surge being above 10 yet one of my recent cycles my surge was caled at 7 and the next day I had my IUI followed by ovulation before my second IUI. I have always ovulated before my second IUI and I seem to surge and ovulate quickly. There is no need for an LH surge when you are using the Ovidrel trigger. That's why I had asked to add it to my protocol. I was hoping we could better isolate my ovulation.
ReplyDeleteYeah. But that's strange about the numbers because our nurse always told us 10.
ReplyDelete