I haven’t been online because D and I were in NYC. We had fun although it was very, very cold. I’ll do a write-up of the trip (with pictures) later.
I just realized that I’m in the home stretch of the 2WW. For some reason I thought I was at 8 or 9 DPI but today is actually 10 DPI. I’ve tested twice but not for obsessive reasons. The first was less than 48 hours after I took the Ovidrel shot. I wanted to see what a BFP looked like. The line was there but I expected it to be darker. It looked exactly like my BFP in July. The second try was on Monday morning. I wanted to make sure all of the HCG was gone and it was.
Now that I know its 10 DPI I’m itching to test for real and may pick up some P-sticks tonight. When I got the BFP in July I was having symptoms and right now I feel pretty normal. I am hoping and praying that this is the try that works. We haven’t really discussed what to do next if it is a BFN. I don’t even want to think about that.
173免費視訊聊天
ReplyDelete173免費視訊秀
173免費視訊美女
173 live 視訊
173 live影音
173視訊聊天交友網
live 173 視訊聊天
173liveshow視訊美女
live 173影音live秀
173liveshow視訊