Monday, November 24, 2008

Metformin is a Go!

The prescription is in the mail and I'm so (not) excited to try it but will do what it takes. I wonder if my insurance will cover it? My Clomid and Progesterone are not covered.
Speaking of Clomid. My RE wants me to go on 150 mg. I'm confused because it seems to be doing nothing at all and its possible it screwed up my cycle. My first 2 rounds were promising @ 50 mg but I only had 1 follicle both times. Since I'm able to ovulate and can create follicles around 1.9/2.0 on my own I figured the only benefit would be increased number of follicles. After 2 rounds of 50 mg I went up to 100 mg and my cycle was all wonky but I guess it did work. I'm not ready to go to 150 mg. I do not want multiples. Not even twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment