Friday, November 28, 2008

CD 3

Some things never change.
The clinic seemed busier than ever this morning. D was grumpy. I was tired. I also went in without a full bladder and had to endure a painful u/s to make up for it. I am such a bad Day 3. I think making someone hold their Pee after waking up is cruel. It's a reflexive action to get up and pee in the morning. Sorry, but I just can't hold it and wait for an u/s! Of course (as usual), the water I gulped down to "refill" didn't fully hit me until on the subway and halfway to work.
Oh and the u/s tech asked me if I had PCOS. bleh. I'm so happy be back! My results? 10 small follicles on the left, 10 on the right. I've been cleared for 100mg of Clomid to start on Sunday. I'm trying to decide if I should start at night or in the morning. I have to go back and see which worked best for me.
Anyway...
... my coworker came past work with her 9 month old daughter. She was sooooo cute. I am NOT the type to be all over a child I do not know unless I'm related or good friends with the parents (I think it's weird when people maul children they do not know). However when my coworker asked me to hold her I just about melted. She was so sweet. Sigh. Too adorable. My co-worker is Chinese and while holding her daughter I actually thought "I wonder what would happen if we used an Asian donor"? THAT is how designer babies are made. The possibilities are endless with ART. It's kind of crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment