Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lucky 7

I'm official on try number 7.
AF arrived on time on the 26th and I've booked all of my appointments and ordered our unit of spermies.
I've switched to Xytex and it ended up being $70 cheaper than Fairfax due to a combination of the sperm and shipping being less expensive. They also do not require notarization for using Open ID so technically we saved an additional $50. I wonder why Fairfax requires notarization? I thought it was a regulation they were following but I guess not.
I really like the donor we've selected. I like him more than our previous three so I hope he is the "one". In fact I think I can say now that I didn't like our last donor. Last month I was nervous about trying again and when we found out our donor was sold out I was upset but also relieved. With our 1st and 2nd choice donors I was always picturing what our little one would look like. With our 3rd donor I was really stressing out about him. I was worried our child would look too much like him, etc. Something was just rubbing me the wrong way. With the new donor I'm back to that giddy feeling again when I think about our baby. This is a good thing. I really can't say how off and horrible I felt on my last cycle. I want lucky #7 to be the one!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky number seven! I hope this is it. There's nothing quite like being in love with your donor. That is a great feeling. May he be the one.

    ReplyDelete