I'm taking a break from cleaning. I've completely torn the Kitchen apart. D is freaking out because whenever I clean it looks like a tornado has struck before it gets better. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing but I think I like getting rid of things more than acquiring them. I'm throwing out so much stuff (including cough syrup with an expiry of 2005- yuck!??!).
I've also attacked our closet and we're donating half of what was in there. We have way too much clothing. Most stay folded by the washer/dryer and never get put away because there is no room where they belong. There's room in the closet now but that's only half the battle. I still have our large dresser which is busting out it's so full of summer clothes. I'm sure we can donate most of it. Again, I'm sure the summer clothes we wore this year are on the 3rd floor in a pile waiting to be put away.
Back to work... before I get in trouble.
What? You're a Canadian TTC blogger and I'm only just finding you now?
ReplyDeleteI have some catching up to do!