I don't think I've mentioned this but I finally got my lazy ass to a Lifelab to get my PCOS bloodwork done. What a pain! After finding out I had to sit at the lab for 2 hours I downloaded"Made of Honor" from itunes to watch on my iPod. Watching the movie took up most of the time so the wait wasn't that bad. I also called to get my requisition for a second Sonohystogram which I'll do at the beginning of December. I'm being so productive!!
Also...We've found a new sofa that we both agree on. We didn't even fight in the store! It's simple, not expensive and in a colour that is similar to the couch we have now. It's perfect for us because it has a chaise but it's removable. The chaise has been a big issue because I do not like them. This way we can put the sofa in different positions rather than committing to a left or right chaise and if I don't want it on at all it can be removed and replaced by a square cushion. yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment