Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm ready

It's been over 3 months since our false BFP/Chemical Pregnancy and I really needed the break. I always knew it wasn't going to be easy but when you get to try #4, #5, #6 and still no luck you feel a level of disappointment that is overwhelming. Up until #6 I felt normal. Now I feel like there is a problem. By try#6 I'd worked myself into near hysteria over getting pregnant so when it almost happened I was so sick with nerves I didn't know what to do with myself.
People keep telling me that I need to relax to let it happen but the fact that I do not like the process will not change. I try to explain this and people don't get it. D and I may both suffer from early wakings but ultimately I'm the one that has to experience a personal and invasive procedure morning after morning.
Hopefully I'm now relaxed and hopefully our new donor works because I really like him.
AF is on its way within the next few days!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean, after 6 tries I convinced myself something was wrong. There still might be, I don't know... but there are a lot of us out there going through this (so maybe we're nothing but normal?)

    I have moments of hysteria too.

    ReplyDelete