We were supposed to go to the zoo today with the kids but that obviously fell through. My BIL is so angry with us he won't pick up the phone to even hear our side of the story. Oh well. I'm so sick of hearing all of his complaining about his life and doing nothing about it!! The two of them are just so stunned. How do they expect to ever solve their problems without something like this happening? I just hope that my BIL has the balls to speak up for himself and say how horrible his life is. He's completely despondent. According to my MIL he thinks we're doing this to get the kids. I knew it would look that way but we did what we felt had to be done. If I didn't think taking them in would mean a lifetime of dealing with their psycho mother I wouldn't argue his assumption however we know that taking in the kids would mean our SIL would harass us. It would be hell. Anyway, DW thinks it will probably be a year or more until we see the kids again.
Instead of the zoo we went down to Buskerfest to see my brother and father who were visiting town for the event. As soon as we got there we knew something was wrong. My dad started swearing like a sailor about how obnoxious my brother was being (not in front of my bro). The funny thing is that I've never heard my father swear like that before! He's no saint but he is very careful about "language" and always has been. I guess my brother was just being a bit too annoying for him to handle today. It must be hard to be 52 with a 9 year old and he's clearly not cut out for tweens in the new millenium. I can't help but laugh and think "and you thought I was bad?". We're meeting up with them again this afternoon to go swimming at the hotel with my bro and checking out some of the evening entertainment.
On the topic of my brother being spoiled.... He got a hamster when they got back from the island about 3 weeks ago. He'd been bugging for a hamster ever since the gerbil was eaten by the dog. Today he says to me: "Guess what? My Hamster is having babies". I LAUGHED - OMG the pet store sold them a knocked up rodent!! BUT NO... my FATHER had my aunt bring over her "boy hamster" and they let them do the hamster dance. Can you freakin' believe they did that? I asked my dad why and he said "for fun". Meanwhile my brother is going to want to keep all of the babies so I bet the next time I'm there his habitrail is going to be the size of his room.
live 173
ReplyDeletelive 173
live 173免費視訊
live 173免費視訊
173視訊
173視訊
live173視訊聊天交友網
live173視訊聊天交友網
173影音
173影音