D and I have decided that spending a full week in the GTA sucks so we've decided that from now on we're either going away or breaking up our vacation to enjoy extra long weekends ottherwise our vacations seem to be wasted with trips to Ikea and Vaughn Mills mall.
We've already been to Walt Disney World and now we're looking to get away for a week in October. Our choices are:
1) Vancouver - However D mentioned this to her mother and now she wants to come (they have family in BC) so I refuse to go. We went on vacation with her last year and she drove me crazy. No Thank-you!!
2) LA & Disneyland - This a big contender but D has some weird fears of LA which I don't understand. She is obsessed with all things Hollywood yet she's certain we're going to get car-jacked/murdered. I cannot over emphasize how strange this is because I am the crazy one in the family. I should be the one with the irrational car-jacking fears!! The only other thing that is holding us back is that we're worried we're going to be majorly disappointed with DL. I really wish we had gone their first because WDW sets some pretty high standards.
3) Cape Cod/New England - This is winning out as far as D is concerned. We're looking at a resort on the Cape. We'll visit Boston, Newport, Provincetown and possibly Nantucket. I'll get my fill of corn chowda and be happy.
4) Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort - Temp would be between 77 and 58 degrees. I think that is warm enough. It's off season. Let's go and relax??
Looks like it will be Cape Cod/New England unless I can convince D to have another Disney vacation (=
sounds like you could use a vacation. all good choices, i think. have fun!
ReplyDelete