Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Appointment

I had my RE appointment today and I was a total sucker as usual and didn't really speak up. I'm not in the mood to fight with anyone right now so I sat through the "facts". She has me going for a bunch of diagnostic b/w and also has asked that I do another HSG. I told her I was "on break" trying to sort out what we'd be doing and I mentioned our KD and she agreed that I could continue to use the clinic for cycle monitoring and medication but I can't have the clinic do IUI unless the sperm is frozen and held 6 months. I'm feeling pretty good about that so I think we're going to stick it out to get all of the dx work out of the way (I'll hold off the HSG until the cycle before we start again) and use the clinic instead of OPK wiht our KD. I think I can tolerate them more when I'm not spending thousands on sperm that they're holding hostage. I may be a sucker for punishment.I know I should switch clinics like I was going to... I have a consult on the 27th with the new location however being on break is not the best time to switch and my current place does seem to have a pretty relaxed attitude about me doing at home inseminations while using their services... and do not seem to care that I'm breaking on and off. I think their apathetic attitude may actually be working for me with my new plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment