Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Deleted

So I'm guilty of editing my previous posts so they are not as mean.

Anyway, DW had a nice long talk with her brother last night and I'm feeling so much better. We think he has good intentions but poor execution. He didn't want to tell us about Chicago on the weekend because he didn't want to "ruin a good time" and if he had, it would have. I think we should have found out about it earlier than we had but he did have a point. We had a good day trip with the kids, it was a lot of fun.

In a way I feel sorry for both my BIL & SIL. They have 3 kids under the age of 3.5 and one of them is special needs. It's a hard life and even more so when having them was not planned. No wonder they are having problems.

I also feel like I need to talk to him so he can hear my side. I want him to know that we do not want his kids (as in the ones he already has). We just want him to be in a good place and we want his children in a nurturing environment. Our intention has never been to take them away from him. We're willing to help in any way we can to get him in a position where he can provide for his family. I want him to know that it hurt when he didn't tell us he was trying to "make it work" while still laying it on pretty thick to us. When they first split I knew he'd go back to his wife. If he does I just hope it is for the right reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment