&%$# my brother-in-law. Seriously.
He is a liar.
Aside from selfishly thinking about our TTC woes I have spent weeks in a constant state of worry over his 3 kids and getting him out of a bad situation with his wife. We have considered selling our Condo and moving to a less desirable neighbourhood to afford a house big enough to take him in (with kids) until he can get on his feet. BIL is telling us he is in a bitter separation with his wife. Living at home only because he's afraid to leave the kids behind.
Last week my MIL calls us freaking out because she hasn't heard from him in 3 days. Apparently BIL and his wife had a big fight and then no word from them at all. Finally on the 4th day he calls saying all is well. As far as we know, no explanation was giving.
BIL brings the kids into the city this weekend and we have a nice day out. The whole time he's talking about how horrible things are.
I'm COMPLETELY bent out of shape over this.
With all that said (minus pretty much all of the awful details) I am in complete awe over what he has done. I log onto facebook tonight and he's posted pictures of HIS TRIP TO CHICAGO with his wife last week. You know those days where he was out of contact with his mother? He was in Chicago!!! You've got to be %$#ing kidding me.
The pictures even make me angrier. They're of him and his wife as a loving couple (hugging, kissing). NOT of a couple waging war with three little kids at home.
And where are the kids?
I guess with the babysitter.
I can't believe this.
I told my wife that her brother have mis-labeled the pictures and it couldn't be from this year. She refused to ask him if it was so I logged onto her facebook and asked him. I'm annoyed that she doesn't seem to be nearly as upset as I am. I feel so betrayed by him.
I also told her that I didn't think I could use him as our KD. This breaks my heart into about a thousand pieces and I'm sitting here crying thinking that our TTC journey is OVER because I don't want to go back to using unknown and now (as far as I am concerned) we've lost him.
I have no idea what we are going to do. I really thought he was honest and true and just in a really bad situation. I'm not going to put my health in his hands. Plus - I feel awful for his kids. He is seriously going to ruin them if all of his other stories are true.
I don't even know anymore. Who can you trust if you can't even trust your family?
Oh and I canceled my appointment at the new clinic because I thought we had things all worked out. Apparently not. What on earth am I going to do now?
What a PIG!
ReplyDeleteWhat a liar. You can't believe anything that A-Hole has told you or will tell you. I mean what the "F"? Your wife must know what a liar her brother is, if she didn't even want to confront him.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry that you don't know where to go from here.