Monday, August 4, 2008

Confused (again)

I'm feeling pretty good right now other than being the most confused person ever! DW has admit that she pushed the idea of a break and a trip to Europe because she thought it would make me happy and I needed it. I thought it was what she wanted before getting pregnant. Well now we're at an impasse - or possibly not. I think we both want to keep trying but are too afraid to admit it after what just happened.
I have an appointment with my RE tomorrow and I'm going to go in for my blood work to see if I have PCOS . I'm going to suggest I do a couple of diagnostic cycles to sort out why I have gone from regular to wonky but I'm going to set those cycles for 2 months from now because our KD still needs some time and so do I. I'm hoping if this plan works I will not need to rely on OPK and will still use the services of the clinic just without the IUI.
Last night I had a dream that I was taking my KD to get tested but it wasn't my KD it was a friend. A very crazy dream but clearly an indication of what is on my mind. I think I had that same dream all night long or at least it was the one I woke up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment