My BIL called us yesterday and said his wife wants us to adopt 2 of his kids.
Then he calls back today saying.. she said maybe for just one year because she may change her mind.
Then he calls back again and says... she said how about just one kid and then after the year maybe the other kid?
O. M. G.
Seriously, I really need a vacation to get away from this insanity! I'm not quite sure when my very normal, simple life turn into this?
Does his wife really think we are so desperate for kids that we will borrow hers? Let me think about that one. I'll take your kids and pay for them for the year ($14-$16,000 in day care minimum) and then you'll take them back? And hopefully I'll have them toilet trained too, right?
I think I'm so stunned by how stupid this is to even be upset. LORD HELP US.
No comments:
Post a Comment