I'm stuck in a major backlog of blog entries... So I've dug out my netbook...
My "12 days of Christmas" blog challenge ended abruptly when Sadie came down with the stomach flu. Soon enough we ALL had the stomach flu. It was brutal and I was ready to cancel the holidays! Christmas did happen and it started on December 24th with a trip to my dad's house for "Christmas". I'm going to post a second more detailed entry on that because it needs some attention.
My "12 days of Christmas" blog challenge ended abruptly when Sadie came down with the stomach flu. Soon enough we ALL had the stomach flu. It was brutal and I was ready to cancel the holidays! Christmas did happen and it started on December 24th with a trip to my dad's house for "Christmas". I'm going to post a second more detailed entry on that because it needs some attention.
Opening presents with my Brother
Sadie LOVES visiting "Freckles" the bird.
After my Dads we drove over to my Aunt's house for a Christmas Eve get together. My mom joined us in her own car (obviously not visiting my dad first!).
Back at home, Santa arrived!
Most of those presents were for Sadie!
On Boxing Day D's brother and mom came over with the kids. Sadie had a lot of fun playing with her cousins... and we FINALLY met the 4th one....
Glad that you're all feeling better now. We were also sick over the holidays. Still managed to enjoy ourselves though.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I have to ask, did you get your craft exchange ornament? I sent it ages ago and have been waiting to see you post about it. I hope it arrived!