Quick update:
Sadie has gone to bed easily each night.
Night 2: I found her in my bed at midnight and although I wasn't able to get her back to sleep, D was, by simply telling her to "go to sleep" while sitting on her bed! We know she was sleeping in her bed at 1:30 am when D checked on her but once again I woke up sleeping with her in the big bed. FYI - D is still sleeping in her own room.
Night 3:
Big improvements. Sadie was a bit of a handful getting into bed but it had nothing to do with which bed she was sleeping in.
She slept until midnight (very predictable) and came to get me. About 30-45 min later we had her asleep again after both trying. I eventually won that battle by laying with her.
Then... get this... she slept in her bed until 4:30 AM!!!!
So to recap:
9:00 PM-12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 4:30 AM
And on only night THREE.
We snuggled in the big bed until 7:00 AM.
Now if only we can get past the midnight waking!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Go Sadie! What a big girl!! And go Mommies for sticking with it :)
ReplyDeleteThat's great! Sounds like it's going well.
ReplyDelete