We DID receive a package this year! It arrived from Allison, Jen and the Bean at Two Moms To Be. THANK YOU!!
It contained a German Paper Star and three adorable woodland creatures for Sadie to paint.
1) I decided to keep them white. I think they're pretty that way (sorry Sadie)
2) I'm intrigued by them because they are light as air but look like plaster. Allison, if you're reading this, what the heck are they made of?
3) I had to bend one and it didn't break (refer to point 2), they're kind of rubbery.
4) I feel the next step in exploring point 2 would be to bite one. I'm not sure why but I'm tempted.
Thank-you to S at An Offering of Love for organizing the Craft exchange again this year!
I'm so glad you got them!
ReplyDeleteEnough time has passed that I find it quite amusing that the woodland creatures stole the show. The German Paper Star took me so long (like, way too long) to get right. The woodland creatures, on the other hand, took about 5 minutes total. They're made of Crayola model magic, which I rolled out with a rolling pin and used Ikea cookie cutters on. Certainly easy enough that you could make some for Sadie to paint, if you so chose to. ;)
Happy New Year!