We had 21 great months co-sleeping but now it's over. Sadie has fully transitioned and is sleeping through the night in her own big girl bed. No fighting. No crying. This is the easiest I've had it in months.
This picture was taking on our first night co-sleeping. We were staying with a friend. I'll never forget waking up to her sweet face staring at me. I thought at the time we'd co-sleep forever!
That's great!!! I'm right behind you on this one...weaning and hoping Jackson can sleep without me...
ReplyDeleteAww, bittersweet. I'm glad you'll finally get some good sleep, but I know it's also hard to move forward sometimes.
ReplyDeleteAw, very bittersweet. Yay for Sadie and hugs for you, Mama!
ReplyDeleteYay Sadie!! Yay mommy!! I know that it was hard for you, but look! You did it! I'm proud of you (and d and granny nanny for intervening lol). <3
ReplyDelete