The last time I'd heard from my mother was the day after our first baby shower. She'd said some strange things that made me think she was back in a "funk". She also said some stupid thoughtless things that hurt my feelings. At this point that is so expected from her that it wasn't even worth blogging about. So when 4 weeks went past without hearing from her nothing felt out of the ordinary. It was my Dad's insistence that made me call her today... the result was unbelievable. So much so that I need to sleep on it before I can even put words together to express my feelings.
I'm not even sure where the rest of the day went and therefore I have nothing much to say except to expect a doozy of an entry tomorrow!!
omg. sorry you have to deal with all of this....family sucks sometimes. hope everything is okay.
ReplyDeleteOh no, that sounds bad. I hope everything is okay.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is okay...
ReplyDelete