The Car seat has been installed, Christmas shopping has been completed, oil change for the car (which was due for the 18th) has been taken care of and we've purchased our groceries for our Christmas dinner with my parents/brother next weekend. It's been a busy day. We also went to see The Princess and the Frog. It was cute!
Based on the advice of one my co-workers I also went out to buy a nursing bra and a couple pairs of nursing pj's. Both were on sale which was nice because I wouldn't want to cough up the extra money for them otherwise. It was weird being in a maternity shop and NOT buying maternity clothes!!
Tomorrow will be our last prenatal appointment with our Doula. Technically this should have been booked before the first week of December but I was extremely lazy getting around to it. I think Sadie is going to sneak up on us because I'm being rather laissez-faire when it comes to getting prepared. Our crib is STILL in its box and I fear it may remain that way forever!!! I'm honestly more concerned about wrapping up things at work than I am with the fact that I could go into labour at any time now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment