Shot #1 - Panasonic DMC-LZ7, flash ON (touched up using Picasa)
Shot #2 Sony a330, Flash OFF, no touch up.
Still a bit blurry with the flash off but I had some fun with the flash on. If you click on the actual picture it should open up and you'll see how horrible the quality of the first one really is!!! Here is another shot (from the same angle as the first). I'm sure there is a way to get the settings so it is not as dark and blurry. With the flash ON you could see every artificial detail... which isn't what I had wanted!!!
I'm not sure if the following pictures used macro or not but I was able to get up close and get a lot of detail.

I can't wait to take the camera outside to see what kind of shots it takes. Overall I'm pretty happy. I think it will serve its purpose as a step up from a Point and Shoot that will be fun to use and hopefully take great pictures of the baby. My dad is excited about the extra lens we have (75-300mm) and already wants me to bring the camera to some of my brothers shows! He said he can't wait to come in and try it out!!
You know, after my Ghana photo fiasco, I am really in the market for a mnew camera, so this is great info for me! Thanks-- also, cute faux tree!
ReplyDelete