After a long 28 hour induction.... & eventual c-section D & I welcomed our beautiful baby girl on December 30th at 12:45 am , weighing 7 lbs 14oz! Right now I'm posting from the hospital where we have been since Monday and will leave on Saturday. Our journey did not go as planned but it was well worth the results! I will post more once we are home since there is no wifi and my time on the free internet is up!!!
Whoooooooo!! Hello Sadie! Welcome to the world! I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteyay congrats!!
ReplyDeleteYay, congratulations! Welcome Sadie. Can't wait to see photos. Hope you're all well.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Sadie! Congratulations!
ReplyDeletecongratulations mamas!! cant wait to see pics of sadie!
ReplyDeleteYaaaaaaaayyy!!!! Happy Birthday Sadie and congratulations new moms!!! What a great way to start the new year!
ReplyDeleteYee-HAW! Can't wait to hear your story. Welcome, Sadie. Your entry into the world has been eagerly anticipated.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mamas! It's kind of incredible how many of us had C-sections. For what it's worth, my recovery hasn't been bad. Here's hoping the same is true for you. Can't wait for pics of sweet Sadie! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteCrazy enough that even in the end, we have so much in common! Crazy labor and c-section!!! I can't wait to hear the story and see pics. I agree with glam, my recovery was so much better than I anticipated and within days was almost back to normal. Congratulations mama's: I so happy for you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey, mamas!
ReplyDeleteSo excited to hear the news. Good luck with the recovery and motherhood! Looking forward to seeing Sadie and reading the whole story!
CONGRATS TO YOU GALS! WELCOME TO THE WORLD SADIE!
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo, so happy for you three!
ReplyDelete-Rebecca
Congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the arrival of your little girl. I know you must be thrilled. I look forward to reading more about her arrival and how you guys are doing. Take care of yourselves.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congrats!
ReplyDelete