Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27th - Still Pregnant

Yep, still pregnant although we've been trying to shake this little one out! With the holidays we simply didn't have any time for acupuncture appointments so I was left with walking, more walking and eating pineapple. We walked 2.8 km yesterday with nothing to show for it. No cramping, contractions... nadda! I think it's safe to say that we'll be going in for induction tomorrow which means we'll be up early and calling for instructions at 6:30 am.
It's kind of surreal to think that today is our last day as just the two of us. I'm hoping we can fit in a date night tonight (yeah right) but for now we're focusing on taking down the Christmas tree and getting the final touches of Sadie's room completed. There may be a final picture of the room by end of day but for now it's pretty scary and filled with gift bags full of baby stuff. We're ready but we're still unorganized. We have everything we need but it's absolutely everywhere. I'm not sure if we're going to be able to pull it all together! And the JOKE of the century is that our crib sheets are "wash in warm water, lay flat to dry or DRY CLEAN only". We only bought 2 because they were $40 each. We totally deserve this for buying such a pretentious crib!!! Ugh.
That's our update for now....

3 comments:

  1. Early congrats mommas! It is amazig and your life will never be the same! I have a precious baby on
    my shoulder and tomorrow you will too! :) I am so excited
    for you two to know the joy of motherhood. Enjoy your last day without her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear all about Sadie's arrival :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck tomorrow!! I hope everything goes nice and smooth and Sadie enters with world with ease!

    ...and early Congrats to you mommies!!!!

    ReplyDelete