Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December 23rd - 39 weeks!!

39 weeks today and my LAST OB appointment (induction is still on for the 28th)!! Only 5 days (or less) until we meet Sadie!!
  • My Bag has been packed (using a rolling suitcase - crazy)
  • Sadie's diaper bag has been packed
  • Crib has been assembled
  • We're ready!!!!
Unless something exciting happens I'll be taking the next couple of days off celebrating!
Happy Holidays!!

13 comments:

  1. Cutest. Belly. Shot. Ever.

    (Forgive me if I copy your idea.)

    And good luck on Sadie making her own decision to arrive in the next five days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so exciting! love the belly shot!

    you better keep us all in the loop if anything happens!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays! I will be tuning in in the 28th. I hope you have a fabulous few days celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Holidays. I can't wait to hear your birth story. That picture is so incredibly awesome. Definitely one for the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a cool belly shot. I can't believe you're so close! Looking forward to hearing the news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic!

    C'mon Sadie come out!! I want to see what you look like!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a seriously cool belly pic! Your tummy looks great all lit up!
    Stalking you till the 28th!
    Hope all goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic! So excited for you! The 28th is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ..It has been 3 days since you last posted, has Sadie joined the world?!?!?!??!?!?

    ReplyDelete