Tuesday, December 22, 2009

December 22nd

Day 2 of being a stay a home (almost) momma.
Yesterday was just odd. I woke up from a very detailed dream about work and realized I didn't have to do anything about it because I'm not working! Instead I drove D to work and then came home for a nap! I figure I should capitalize on some extra sleep time while I can because night time is pretty awful right now (heartburn, ugh).
I went back downtown for lunch and met up with D and her mom. We had a food court lunch as our Christmas get together. Not exactly what either of us had hoped for but it was good to at least catch up before the holidays.
For today, I'm planning on making chili to freeze for after the baby comes. I'm going to try to make a big crock-pot meal daily this week so we have some food stored away. After or perhaps before that I'll nap. Maybe both.
Oh and I need to wrap D's Christmas presents. I hope I have time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for quiet days and napping! I can't believe you worked as long as you did, but it sounds like you are having a lovely time feathering your nest. Can't wait to hear about your hatchling! SO SOON! Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are staying busy! Freezing food is a great idea, you will SO appreciate it after Sadie arrives.

    ReplyDelete