Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Our Adorable Baby Girl!!

We had our 3D ultrasound this morning. It was a lot of fun but Sadie was NOT cooperating at all!
We were happy regardless and we were pleased that our 20 minute "$99. Tuesday Special" appointment ended up being 45 minutes long. At the end they even asked if we'd come back later to see if we could try again (for free). I wasn't up for it. I know that sounds silly but even as the appointment went on I was shooting D looks to tell her I was done. Ultrasounds are fun but I have limits! I'm guessing that some women may be more likely to complain about not getting a lot of pictures or the quality. We're easy to please because we were thrilled with the session!

She is currently in the frank breech position which means she is bum down in a V shape. Because of this we were not able to get a clear shot of her face. We did get some great profiles though. We were also told 90% girl but she was crossing her legs so it was hard to tell. Here are my favorite pictures.

Picture #1 - Check out her adorable dimple! She's so cute..... but of course I'd say that!!
Picture #2: Those are her knees touching her face and her adorable little hand! I love this shot. I think it is my favorite of them all.
Picture #3: This was the first picture we saw and it was so surprising. She looks so much like my family! We can't wait to see her in person. Will she be my "mini-me"? I'm not sure if that is a good thing....!!

13 comments:

  1. Those are great! The knees to face one is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh! sadie is so adorable. i see the dimple. awww..thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting to see her! Now I am even more ready to see
    munchkin at the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pics. I can't wait to see her in pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought she looked like you in the first picture...

    So cute and it's so exciting to get that done! We had a hard time getting Riley to move but Jackson was even worse--he refused to budge no matter what I did (jumping up and down, rolling, different positions). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what you get when your kid is NOT cooperating?? Wow! She is absolutely adorable and I think the pics came out great. I'm so pleased for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! those pics are wild! makes it seem SO real! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the picture with the dimple. She's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are right! She is adorable! Yeah, Sadie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks!
    I keep looking at them over and over. It's so awesome... how much longer do I have to wait? lol

    ReplyDelete