"My host asked what kinds of food I would lIke. My baby shower is being held at a Nail Spa in the back Party Room.. I is not huge so I figure finger food would be best.... Any suggestions?"
"Saturday was the opening day of bow season and I'm 31 weeks pregnant. Just me and my baby bump sat in the woods in a ground blind and I made a perfect shot on a big fat doe just 20 yards away :) I'm not looking for criticism or sparking a anti-hunting controversey - just really proud of myself for my first time killing a deer with a bow and being 31 weeks pregnant at the same time! Any other ladies out there still hunting?"
BabyCenter: You provide me with so much amusement. I just can't quit you... even when you make me neurotic.
Oh Lord. More proof that people are whacked.
ReplyDeleteThe finger food cracked me up. That's awesome. LOL.
ReplyDeleteThat is hilarious..it made me do a double take/read, thinking you were hunting!!! I am glad to know you are merely quoting some fool.
ReplyDeleteI know this sounds stuck up but going on the birth boards on BBC at least once a day just reinforces that I'm a lot smarter than some people on there. The questions they ask are so unbelievably stupid: 1. can coughing hurt the baby? 2. will carrying a gallon of water hurt the baby? 3. I think I felt my baby kick (at 9 weeks). Seriously they are a bunch of idiots. Whatever happend to reading a pregnancy book? Thank god for some of the other groups where people are normal. Sorry for the previous deleted post.
ReplyDeleteHA! That was great. At first, I thought that you went hunting... I was like, What omg she killed a baby deer???? lol. Then, I realized what it was, so funny and so true. People are so stupid, I don't know how they get by.
ReplyDeletepeople are so stupid! haha
ReplyDeleteI sometimes go on prego drama on livejournal to see stupid posts like this:
http://community.livejournal.com/prego_drama/