Thursday, October 8, 2009

3rd Trimester!

I can't believe we're in the 3rd tri already!!!
I won't lie though... I'm happy for the progress BUT I've been feeling pretty crappy. It's so true that the 2nd trimester is the best!!
Too tired to write more today or even catch up on blogs. )=

7 comments:

  1. Happy third. You are in the final stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy 3rd trimester! i agree - #2 was the best ;)
    hope you can rest up some this weekend and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I hear ya on second tri being best...I already feel a downturn. Now is the home stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rest up and feel better!
    Happy Third Trimester - hope it flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just noticed that your widget is freaking out like ours was... the one with the little baby floating in it. The countdown is off... I couldn't figure out how to fix it and ended up deleting it! Let me know if you guys figure it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to chat about our birthing options... do you have AIM? Or Facebook? Email me :) laurieannnorwood@y.ahoo.com

    ReplyDelete