1) Cleared the spare room completely
2) Shampooed the carpet
3) Put down the new PBK rug
4) Completed our "Change Table"
5) Applied the Wall Art
6) Hung Sadie's name on the wall
The pictures:
For our "Change Table" we opted to use our old Ikea Hensvik 3 drawer dresser. I wouldn't say this was a money saving venture because we did end up spending money on the accessories. This is our "before" shot:
Here is the "after" shot. The drawer knobs are from Pottery Barn Kids and the Changing Pad was from a store in Toronto called Li'l Niblets & Sprouts. We love the Changing Pad because it is vinyl/waterproof. We're going to use a receiving blanket in the same pattern (Kushies) to make it soft for Sadie. 
Here are some pictures of the Wall Art and Sadie's name on the wall. We're not done with the letters of her name. Right now they are only hanging by ribbon and we do plan on buying something to secure them to the wall (make them less wonky). The circles are "DottiLicious" by WallCandy and the Flowers are by Umbra.
And finally... a Picture of ME where I have not censored my face! This is my 27.5 week belly shot. I'm standing in the parking lot of a grocery store. IF I'd had a better camera we could have captured the CN Tower which was glowing beautiful colours. Instead, I'm just standing in a parking lot! Thrilling.
To complete the room we still need to find a glider and arrange for the delivery of our crib. We also need to buy curtains and do something with the closet. We are thinking of using curtains so we do not have to see the dresser at all times. We also want to add some shelving.
For now, I'm exhausted!!!!!
it looks great. love that change table pad!!! and pbk always rocks. :) can't wait to see the crib in there.
ReplyDeleteyou look great. i'll just picture the cn tower glowing behind you.
The room looks great as do you, Mama! You've gotten a lot accomplished.
ReplyDeletewow, you really did get a lot accomplished! i love the changing table and the wall decor!
ReplyDeleteyou look great, love the belly shot! :)
You have been busy! Love the changing table and the wall decor! Very cute - and you look great! Wow - you are 27 and a half weeks already!
ReplyDeleteLooking good.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, happy little room for Sadie! I love the changing table too. Even if it wasn't the biggest money saver, it's sweet that you were able to put so many personal touches in your daughter's room.
ReplyDeleteI love what you did with the dresser! What a transformation. Pad and circles are super cool too ad Miss.Sadie will love her room. I wish we could decide on a name so I could get the letters up above the crib...but we are still in decision mode. You look fabulous and parking lot or now, there is a glow about you!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks amazing!!! Nice work. :)
ReplyDeleteokay!! loving it!!!!!
ReplyDelete