I called my OB today to ask if I would be able to get my vaccination at my appointment on Monday and they told me they would not be giving them out. Wouldn't it make sense for them to offer it since they have a captive audience? Instead, I have to go to a public health clinic.
This is going to be chaos.
Our plan of attack is to get the shot on Monday and we've booked VACATION days to do it! Crazy!!
I think it is a matter of supply and demand, and some offices get them, and some do not. I am thankful my OB got it in last week adn I was at front of the list due to my immune issues, but I understand how it can be frustrating. I am worried about Tiff finding one! Good luck and I really, really, hope you can get one.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! Provided they are available as of Monday (Canada has ordered the supply from Australia) I will be getting one.... even if it means going to more than one clinic!! Toronto is only open until 7:00 pm but surrounding areas are open until 9:30 pm.
ReplyDeleteI'm very determined!!
That really sucks. It took forever for us to find it as well. Have you met with your pediatrician yet? That is where we finally got it.
ReplyDeleteyou are lucky to find it. i live in a small town and we have no idea when we will see any. good luck! i will be following your blog and awaiting your angels arrival
ReplyDelete