Monday, October 26, 2009

OMG...

People are actually buying stuff off of our baby registry!! I don't know why I'm so surprised, but I am! Neato. 3 things so far and all stuff we want but wouldn't be excited to actually buy ourselves. Looks like our family members are being very practical shoppers.

Is it bad to check your registry to see what is being purchased? I guess it ruins the surprise but it is too hard to resist!

11 comments:

  1. We check, and I was excited to see something had been purchased when I checked last night. I just love the feeling of other people being excited, too. It was the same when we got married.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We've been checking, too, and also have 3 items purchased. If it's wrong to check I don't want to be right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friends encouraged me not look at it weeks before the shower. I had never really thought about it but I'll try not to. I'm also cool if people don't buy off the registry and do their own thing. I realize I may end up with a zillion of the same things but I love suprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a feeling I'll be checking every Monday since people shop on the weekend. It's crazy to think people are buying us this stuff. It's also crazy how excited I am over a frog shaped humidifier!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. I obsessively check both of our registries, as my OCD checked in the first time something was purchased! You are not alone my dear. It is exciting though and although we may know what is being bought, it will be fun to match up the gifts to the giver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha! :) i TOTALLY stalked mine, i think its okay (or if its not, who cares!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. We're regestry stalkers too. It's so much fun to see what things people are buying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been watching our registry like a hawk. All three of our showers are in the next two weeks, and I'll likely be unsurprised with all gifts. :) My typical morning messages to K include: 'Someone bought us X overnight!'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its totally fine to check your registry. I checked ours religiously and even had my sister steer people in the right direction on things. It's good and bad... I am one of those need to know people so I can plan accordingly and was totally surprised by the who gave us what so it was just as good even though I had a pretty good idea of what we were getting. However there were a bunch of people who didn't follow our registry at all.

    ReplyDelete