Monday, March 16, 2009

Off to Dollarama!

I took a HPT this morning because I woke up itching to do it. I wanted to make sure the Ovidrel was out of my system so I could get a BFP and know it was true!
On my last cycle I took it 48 hours post HCG trigger and got a BFN with a $1 test. Now, 6 DPO, I took a FRER HPT and got a BFP. It's really faint like my chemical in July. 6 DPO is way too early. This is evil! That bloody test was supposed to be a negative!
Maybe this happened becuase I was using a $1 store test last time? It seems like anyone who has gotten a BFP from a FRER is also able to get one from a $1 test. I was shocked last time to not see a BFP so early on... that was the point of testing 48 hours after the shot.
UGHHHHH!! Now the TWW is going to be brutal! I'm going to be going to dollarama tonight to stock up on enough tests to last me from now until the 25th.

3 comments:

  1. TWW is always the worst time but to wonder about a faint BFP too. That is so difficult. My fingers crossed you still see a BFP at the end of your TWW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. arg, faint lines are so maddening. i'd be stocking up on tests too! :D keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it's a sign of good things to come. I hate those cheap tests because they can be so wacky. I hope it's not a false positive...sounds promising. 6 dpo is really early!

    ReplyDelete