I'm up early waiting to take my progesterone and then I'll be heading back to bed.
I just used the washroom and I did not POAS. I immediately regretted wasting all that FMU but it's gone now. What can you do? I also bravely left the drugstore without more FRER last night. It's like winning $20. I'm imagining that stupid woman on the news who is picking $20 bills out of her dogs shit because he ate all of her money. At least she gets the money back!!
Anyway...
Since I was up early yesterday (progesterone again) we decided to head down to the market. We hadnt' been since October since it's been so cold but we do go most weekend in the warmer weather. I love the market. I love the Montreal style bagels and all of the vegetables we buy. It's just so much more fun than shopping at a grocery store. It's also great when the produce is in season and you can buy fresh Ontario grown! While there we got our typical Italian Sandwich (chicken, tomato sauce, red pepper on huge bun) to split and some Apple Fritters. This was all by 10:00 am! You can also get real breakfast at most of the little shops but who wants to do that?
After the market, we took a detour home to go to Best Buy to buy the Twilight DVD. Yes, I'm a loser. They had it on sale for $19.99 for the deluxe Bluray edition. It is so nice to FINALLY see Bluray at a decent price!!!
I spent the afternoon sleeping and then D and I went to see I love you man. Good movie. I love Jason Segel.
I'm not sure what we're going to do today. I'd like to go and get an orchestra seat for Spring Awakening. The Friday night show was good but since sitting on stage is rear/side view and I hadn't seen the cast before I did find myself longing to see it from the audience. The lighting for this show is just phenomenal. You don't' get the full effect of that. The seat I sat in was also pretty far upstage (further to the back of the stage). It's a great seat for many reasons such as having only cast members sitting beside you and A LOT of action takes place directly in front of you however it's far back so you do get a lot of rear views. I'm hoping that when D and I go in a couple of weeks our Downstage seat (which is pretty much as close to the front of the stage as you can get) will offer a better perspective of the show.
No comments:
Post a Comment