Monday, March 23, 2009

13 DPO - BFN

I've already called this cycle a BFN. I consider myself to be on try #9.
I'd love to say I'm handling this well but I'm not. I feel like my heart has been smashed into a thousand pieces and I'm dying. How can I make this pain go away?
The good news in this hellish mess is that I was able to get an appointment with Dr. P tomorrow morning. I feel like I can't call in a Day 1 without a new protocol. I just can't do it. Plus, D and I have finally reached an agreement on selective reduction and therefore are willing to jump into an injectable cycle. Since 2 follicles on 2 different attempts have not led to pregnancy I am much less afraid of potential multiples from more powerful meds. I'm not going to be an octo-mom. We know where to draw the line if/when it comes to that (as horrible as that sounds). I just want to get pregnant!!!


-- Post From My iPod Touch

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't sound horrible at all. I would do the same.

    I'm so sorry it's another BFN. I hate to say it because it's not over until the blood flows... but I know what you're feeling right now. Broken, frustrated, devastated... take care of yourself. Ok?

    ReplyDelete