We were given the green light to start Puregon yesterday so we are officially on try #9. My follicle count was a bit different than normal (11 right, 6 left). I'm used to a pretty standard (10,10) but know it could have been a miscount. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? I should have asked.
Our first injection was done in the First Aid office at a New Kids on the Block concert! I had worried about it all day but it turned out great. We saw the first aid station and asked if we could use their office. They had no problem at all. The shot is soooo easy. Even easier than the Ovidrel shot which apparently has a slightly larger needle. D said she could tell I couldn't feel it when I wiped the injections site and wiped the wrong spot. I had no idea where the needle went in after I pulled it out!
I'm back to the clinic on Wednesday, Day 6. They said my cycle would be a bit shorter this time. I'm hoping that we are able to have a weekday insemination so I can try the guided ultrasound. Things are looking good but we're up against Good Friday as well. I hope my doctor isn't going to be on vacation again! I have my fingers crossed!!
i'll keep mine crossed for you too!
ReplyDeletesounds like the follies may be uneven but still in abundance. Yeah for inventive places to do shots!
ReplyDeleteFX for you:)