I am in a very grumpy mood today - must be PMS. I'm also at home again even though I had planned on going in to work! Today has been awful. I woke up and felt yucky so I opted to not go in again. I feel like there is so much dishonesty for me in this process. I have so many appointments and I do not feel comfortable telling my new manager so I'm left with overwhelming guilt. The fact that I am legitimately not feeling well right now is the only saving grace I have over the last two days.
Anyway... I went in for my Beta and I'm waiting for the results. I also went in for my Puregon lesson and it looks like that will be really easy to handle. I was able to give myself a test shot with saline. I couldn't feel it at all.
For now I'm relaxing and watching possibly the worst horror movie ever - One Missed Call. We'll see how long it holds my attention. I think I'd rather be taking a nap!
ETA - My Beta results were negative. Not surprised!
This was only my second beta and major bonus points for my new clinic for calling me to tell me the results.
ReplyDeleteI hope I produce a good number of follicles on Puregon. D has a very low risk tolerance and IVF (the thought of dropping $12000 and not getting pregnant) scares the hell out of her. I figure we'll try injectables first before moving on. God I hope this works!