D would have been absolutely horrified had she been with me at the dollar store today. I bought sooo many tests. I wonder how many other women do this? It must be common.
Anyhoo...
I tested again tonight and it was a BFN. Not surprising considering the FRER line was so light. It must have been the HCG from my Ovidrel shot because that is the only logical answer. What is crazy (other than the number of dollor store tests I bought) is that the cheapie test didn't pick up any HCG less than 48 hours after my first trigger in December!? Maybe THAT was the dud test?
The TWW is an evil beast!!!!!
No FRER again until 14 DPO!!
Lord knows I have enough cheapies!!
xoxo
Gossip Girl (which is new tonight --- yippeee)
Ugh. Sorry about the BFN. I found the cheapie tests less sensitive than FRER. I think we were getting faint lines when we had strong lines on FRER.
ReplyDeleteI'm ok and not worried about the BFN since I'm only now at 7 DPO. Seeing the BFP must have been the HCG trigger still in my system. I wish I had tested earlier and then tested it out. But then again, I guess that would have been a waste of good FRER tests if the Dollar store tests are not sensitive enough.
ReplyDeleteI have a starting point now with the cheapies so I'll stick with them for now!