The first was to see the red carpet for "Me and Orson Welles" at Ryerson. We saw Claire Danes and Zac Efron. I nearly took out a teenager who kept shoving High School Musical pictures in my face trying to make him sign it. I feel a bit bad now since it was probably her "dream come true" but it's still rude to shove paper in someones face (mine)! One thing that always really annoys me at TIFF are the 40 year old ebayers that are there to get autographs. They were there in full force as well as the paparazzi (damn Zacquisha). D had a really good time because she loves this stuff. I was on camera duty.
As we were leaving we found a MetroPass on the ground. This is the equivelent of finding a $100 bill considering it was only September 5th yesterday. Whoever lost it is going to be pissed but unfortunately they didn't sign the back and it was in the middle of a sidewalk where many people had walked down so it's not like we were going to ask "who lost a metropass". If it had been signed we would have because the person who owned it could be identified. In this case, I hate to say it but: Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers. This is a major bonus for us and we were very happy/excited. I have a MetroPass because I take the subway to work but D walks to work so she uses tokens. Now we both have unlimited travel for the month and we can be lazy again! Yorkdale here we come!
Next on our list was to grab something to eat so we went to the Eaton Centre to go to McDonald's since we had "2 can dine" coupons. At that point our choices were to join that madness known as Brad Pitt at Roy Thomson Hall or go check out the Etalk Festival Party.
We ended up at the Etalk party. I guess they didn't give out enough wristbands or there wasn't a big enough crowed because they were letting everyone into the red carpet area. We ended up right in the front for a Diddy concert which was awesome. The whole event was very exciting. D and I watch Canada AM and Etalk everyday so seeing Seamus O'Regan, Ben Mulroney, Tanya Kim and Lainey was cool.
Here are some pics:
Diddy
No comments:
Post a Comment