
I just bought tickets to Legally Blonde the Musical. I'm not expecting this to be high quality but I'm hoping at least entertaining. I've been curious since it opened on Broadway but we haven't had time to fit it into our recent visits. Things like this happen when you need to see the same show multiple times (Spring Awakening).
Speaking of which, I feel obliged to at least mention that our beloved RENT has closed. I also need to mention that I completely forgot and now it's gone and I'm not sad. I admit that a small part of me wants to rush down to the BC/EFA flea market to see what they're selling.
I'll miss the Nederlander most... I have fond memories of the 2 dozen (+) attempts at lotto (successful 95% of the time).
It will be very sad to walk past 41st street and see it painted a colour other than puke green.

No comments:
Post a Comment