Sunday, January 18, 2009

Brown Eyed Girl or Boy

Our current donor has Brown eyes. Using this calculator I was able to key in my info and our donor's info to find out that our child will have a 72% chance of having Brown eyes!
I guess we knew picking a donor with brown eyes (he is the first of our 4) that we'd likely have a child with brown eyes. I think it's cool.
In general, when we were picking a donor we avoided blonde/blue eyed. We were worried that my fair skin, blonde hair and blue eyes combined with someone similar would cause our child to be too fair. I'm sure other sun sensitive people would understand my desire to NOT have a child like me. I can barely function in the sun and need to wear SPF 50 sunblock. I hate it. I would love a child who is not sickly in the sun.

Donor #4

3 comments:

  1. cool website! looks like my frozen snowbabies are all blue-eyed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. donor #4 is a real cutie!
    I hope you get a gorgeous baby from his donation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!!! I'm like you. I am fair and burn easy. I intend to carry, but my DP just happens to be part Mexican so we want a Mexican donor but I really want a Mexican donor to give my child half a chance to tan.

    Good Luck with the new donor!!

    ReplyDelete